How it works
At Boston Adaptive, Hiring Great Talent requires involvement of all Stakeholders, the entire Boston Adaptive crew takes this all-hands-on-deck approach to ensure we hire the right people who are best for our organization. Here is our typical hiring process: Your experience may vary as per the requirement and and selection criteria.
- 1. Apply
- We shall review your application and credentials, If shortlisted, we may contact you.
- 2. Contact
- We may schedule a telephonic interview so our team can get to know you better.
- 3. Hiring
- Before our call, we’ll ask you to complete a brief exercise, such as a written project or work sample.
- 4. Meet the Team
- To gauge if you’re a good fit for Boston Adaptive, our team will interview you in person or via Skype.
- 5. Speak to CEO
- You’ll talk with our CEO, in person or over the phone, to learn more about Boston Adaptive and our future.
- 6. Job Offer
- We extend an offer to you!
- 7. Start Your Journey
- Launch your career with the Market Leader in Adaptive Test Prep Apps.